From: gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No trace of installed simpleagenda
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 16:29:05
1 2013/12/23 Jeremi Piotrowski <jeremi.piotrowski@×××××.com>
2
3 > > Does anybody know how one can start > this extremely humble program
4 >
5 > Use equery f simpleagenda to find files installed by this package (equery
6 > is part of the gentoolkit package).
7 >
8 Thank you for the help. (Or you and Neil Bothwick, to be precise and
9 thankful. :-)
10
11 I found out that to start simpleagenda, I should type SimpleAgenda instead
12 of just simpleagenda
13
14 However, after this command, it shows only a one very small frame with a
15 digit 9 inside it and prints
16 the following error message:
17
18 $ SimpleAgenda
19 2013-12-23 18:01:11.694 SimpleAgenda[3800] Exception occured while loading
20 model: expected array
21
22 count 12 and got 201479017
23 2013-12-23 18:01:11.695 SimpleAgenda[3800] Failed to load Gorm
24 2013-12-23 18:01:11.696 SimpleAgenda[3800] Cannot load the main model file
25 'Agenda.gorm'
26
27 Does anybody use this humorous application and can explain what number 9 in
28 the frame
29 should mean at 6pm on December 23?
30
31 Of course, I do not expect anything from it any more but I am just curious.
32 :-)
33
34 Especially taking into account that, to emerge it, I had to recompile gcc
35 with objc use flag,
36 that took *a lot* of time. :-(
37
38 P.S. It seems to me that the application does not have any docs.
39
40 Does anybody have any ideas why it has been included in the main portage
41 tree?