From: Thomas Harold <tgh@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] teamspeak
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 05:36:09
1 Qv6 wrote:
2 >
3 > Folks;
4 >
5 > Just came across teamspeak, and wanted to find out how it rates
6 > alongside other similar software. What are its good and bad points,
7 > both from the server and client side
8
9 AFAIK, the only choices for group-based voice-chat are either Ventrillo
10 or TeamSpeak. Currently, TeamSpeak seems to have the more friendly
11 licensing for small groups of individuals who want to stay in touch (and
12 have a central voice chat, i.e. for playing games together).
13
14 I've used both, and other then the licensing issue, I don't really have
15 a preference.
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list