From: ljc@××××××××××××.uy
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] deleting virtual cd in usb hard disc
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:13:34
1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> ha escrito:
2
3 > Well, if I got an answer, maybe I wasn't asking the wrong person, as the
4 > OP didn't reply when I first asked it :)
5
6 hello list, i'm the OP. i'm sorry i didn't answer before, but i'm away
7 from home with extremely limited internet access. a big thank you to
8 all who responded.
9
10 i want to make clear that my last post was just to make sure that i
11 understood the situation correctly (i had no idea this thing was at a
12 such low level), and it didn't imply anything, one way or the other,
13 about what i might want to do with the disc now.
14
15 best,
16
17 lj