From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Re: [gentoo-user] starting wlan0 only when wireless is turned on
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:26:25
1 On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 02:02:55PM +0000, Mick wrote:
2 > Right, I thought as much, but Valmor's removal of
3 > /etc/wpa_supplicant/*.conf through me out.
4 >
5 > Can wicd write to /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf?
6
7 I don't know, but, then again, why would it need to?
8
9 I know that wicd does write *somewhere* to save the settings. If it
10 can call wpa_supplicant, it can also call it with the -c option if it
11 needs to, no?
12
13 W
14 --
15 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
16 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
17 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton