From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FIXED: Re: KDE3 removal
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 00:02:02
1 On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 20:59:24 +0000, Mick wrote:
2
3 > That's a good point ... over the years I have accumulated all sorts of
4 > packages I am not sure I need (by forgetting to use --oneshot). Should
5 > these be in there?
6
7 Do you use them, or does something else you use use them? In the former
8 case, they should be there, otherwise not.
9
10 Generally, anything starting with lib should not be in world.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Keyboard: (n.) a device used by programmers to write software for a mouse
17 or joystick and by operators for playing games such as 'word processing.'