From: stosss <stosss@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Question about Seamonkey and a test.
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:15:55
1 On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 6:51 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > stosss wrote:
3 >>
4 >> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 6:28 AM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com>  wrote:
5 >>
6 >>>
7 >>> I think I have it set up on the gmail server to do whatever Seamonkey
8 >>> says.
9 >>>  Then I have to set up Seamonkey to send text only to gentoo.org and
10 >>> kde.org
11 >>> .  Those are the two mailing lists I regularly reply to.  I only want
12 >>> plain
13 >>> text to the mailing lists and html for everyone else.  I send pics and
14 >>> other
15 >>> things to other folks.
16 >>>
17 >>> I assume that is what you are talking about.  I have not been able to get
18 >>> gmail to send me a copy.  I know the mailing list software sends a copy
19 >>> back
20 >>> but gmail won't let me get it over pop access.
21 >>>
22 >>
23 >> sorry, I was talking about setting gmail to send you a copy of your email.
28 > Where is that setting?  I have looked but maybe they are calling it
29 > something that I'm not recognizing.  I just looked again and they have added
30 > a LOT of new settings.  I don't see that one tho.  It is hiding from me and
31 > I would really like to have that.
32
33 It does not appear to be possible now. I have never used it. I like
34 the way it puts it in the thread in my account.