From: Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] What happens with masked packages?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:03:58
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm running an amd64 Gentoo (but this is not a specific amd64 question) and
4 have installed a few ~amd64 masked packages - and some work amzingly well.
5
6 So I googled for information as to where I might report success, so that they
7 might be unmasked, but didn't find that info.
8
9 Where - and how - should I report masked packages that work?
10
11 Thierry
14 The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be a
15 capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the
16 safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
17 Frank Zappa
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list