From: daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Moving root filesystem to a new partition
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 08:27:41
1 > I'm going through a transient at the moment, having more-or-less given up on
2 > trying to keep KDE-3 and not being ready for KDE-4 (or vice-versa). I've
3 > been trying a few other distros, and even Gnome (shows what a parlous state
4 > Gentoo's in; I couldn't imagine ever considering Gnome six months ago).
5
6 Maybe not in line with the OP, but I had the same issue last month
7 with using kde3 and needing to switch. I tried kde4, but my video
8 card is garbage and I didn't want to tinker to find the reason X was
9 so slow....
10
11 I went for Xfce and have been quite happy. Things run even faster now!
12
13 ~daid