From: Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] How can I control size of /run (tmpfs)?
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 19:51:44
1 Hi,
2
3 after updating baselayout from 2.0.3 to 2.1-r1 /run is mounted
4 as tmpfs. But I can not find any mount-option for controlling
5 how much memory is (or could be) used for it.
6
7 Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on
8 tmpfs 8223848 224 8223624 1% /run
9
10 I know it does not use 8GB right now, yet I'd like to reduce
11 it to some lower value, not half of my physical memory.
12 How can I do it? Can I simply add line in fstab like:
13
14 none /run tmpfs size=128m 0 0 ???
15
16 Jarry
17 --
19 This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
20 Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.