From: Gregory SACRE <gregory.sacre@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Limit upload and source IP
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:41:45
1 For the limitation, I cannot help you.
2 But allowing only an IP range, you can use iptables. You define the
3 default rule for INPUT packets to DROP and allow only a range (e.g.
4 192.168.0.0/24).
5
6 That would give something like:
7
8 iptables -A INPUT -p ALL -i <your_interface> -s <ip_address_or_range>
9 --dport 80 -m tcp -j ACCEPT
10
11 You can check the following links for more info on iptables:
12
13 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Iptables_for_newbies
14 http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html
15