From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] e2fsprogs blocking question
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:08:01
1 Geralt wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:30 PM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
4 > wrote:
5
6 > > You don't need to remove anything, just let portage handle the block
7 > > for you. Blocks marked with a b (instead of a B) can be handled by
8 > > recent portage releases.
9
10 > are you sure that his works in this case? This blocking bug was some
11 > time before the new Portage went stable and back then you had to
12 > resolve it by hand.
13 > So if you're unlucky you have to resolve it by hand, but there's an
14 > explanation in bugzilla.
15
16 The blockers were resolved by portage 2.2 on 3-4 of my systems just fine,
17 but on 2 others it did not work out and I did the upgrade manually. No
18 idea why this is.
19
20 Wonko