From: Bob Sanders <rmsand@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DVB-T
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:21:34
1 On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:25:36 +0200
2 Luigi Pinna <mailing-gentoo@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Hello!
5 > I want to buy a DVB-T card Gentoo compatible and I need a S-Video input
6 > too.
7 > I searched a lot by Internet but I found only few news... (no info about
8 > S-Video input or if it works)
9 > I don't want to pay much (under 150 ¤), has someone a card like that?
10
11 I've never seen one. But there are a couple of options -
12
13 Get a DV cam and use it for S-Video input through firewire (much more than
14 your willing to pay).
15 Get a used SGI Indy off E-bay or other source, put Gentoo MIPS on it. They
16 have the VINO (Video In/Out) card working with a few patches to the kernel.
17 Cost - US$75 to US$300, plus shipping.
18
19 Bob
20 -
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list