From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] merging or fitting images together
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 16:55:46
1 On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 [snip]
4
5 > I'm seriously wondering if there might not be something broken with
6 > the .jpeg files I'm spitting out. That laptop (saffron) is in the
7 > middle of an overdue emerge --update --deep --newuse @world, though.
8 > (And I saw it was complaining about 19 blockers...) It may be overdue
9 > for a depclean and some other maintenance. I haven't tweaked things
10 > much, as it's my last functioning Gentoo box until I get kaylee and
11 > inara fixed.
12
13 Yeah, Windows Photo Viewer says "Windows Photo Viewer can't open this
14 picture because the file appears to be damaged, corrupted, or is too
15 large." Certainly not too large. I'd have to step through some
16 decoder's processing of the image to see what's broken about it.
19 :wq