From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] ksnapshot delay disabled
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 21:51:42
1 ======= On Friday 05 May 2006 00:51, Peter Ruskin wrote: =======
2 On Thursday 04 May 2006 19:50, Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
3 >
4 > I'm at ~x86. After some of KDE upgrade (don't remember exactly to
5 > wich version) I have noticed ksnapshot delay-related field
6 > (numeric field for seconds) is disabled at "Region" mode. How to
7 > restore this feature?
8 >
9 I just checked mine and it's the same. However, this is the first
10 time I've captured a region and I wouldn't want a delay for this -
11 the snapshot is taken as soon as you have selected the region.
14 Peter
16
17 Peter,
18
19 It is impossible to avoid some delay when app under question need noticeable
20 amount of CPU-time for redrawing.
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list