From: Naira Kaieski <naira@××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] internal-sftp and logs files
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 16:04:47
1 Good afternoon,
2
3 Staff set up openssh to direct users to a certain group members to a
4 chroot environment and these users will have access only to the server
5 using sftp protocol.
6
7 Put in the sshd_config file:
8 Match Group customers
9 ChrootDirectory% h
10 ForceCommand internal-sftp-l VERBOSE f-AUTH
11
12 Thus each user is directed to the chroot environment indicated in the
13 variable% h (home directory defined in / etc / passwd)
14
15 An example of directory is:
16 User: naira
17 Home directory: /var/www/naira.com.br
18
19 The problem is that I am not able to capture logs of the user group
20 "clients" that are targeted to the chroot environment. Access via
21 internal-sftp from other users who do not belong to the "client" I get
22 the logs in auth.log files.
23
24 I'm using syslog-ng.
25
26 Has anyone ever made this kind of setup?
27
28 Thanks,
31 Naira Kaieski
32 Nucleo de Internet/Redes - Faccat
33 Linux Professional Institute - LPI000223834