From: Dr Rainer Woitok <rainer.woitok@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mounting USB sticks automagically.
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 16:47:03
1 Mick,
2
3 On Tuesday, 2019-12-17 23:44:19 +0000, you wrote:
4
5 > ...
6 > And ... usually by the sys-fs/udisks package, which performs the automounting.
7 > If for some reason you have uninstalled udisks,
8
9 $ equery --no-color list -F '$mask2,$location $fullversion:$slot $cp' sys-fs/udisks
10 * Searching for udisks in sys-fs ...
11 amd64,IP- 2.8.4:2 sys-fs/udisks
12 $
13
14 And before I forget: hibernate, suspend, shutdown, and restart also do
15 no longer work for an unprivileged user. I only noticed that yesterday
16 evening when I pressed the power button which I have configured to do
17 hibernation. It only locked the screen. However,
18
19 # echo disk > /sys/power/state
20
21 did work.