From: Max Lorenz <anarchyisgoodforthee@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is the preferred gentoo way to list all packages w/ multiple versions installed?
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:56:02
1 On 9/19/06, David Grant <davidgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > On 9/18/06, Wolfgang Liebich <Wolfgang.Liebich@×××××××.com> wrote:
6 > > Hi,
7 > > I have an older gentoo systen which accumulated some cruft over the time
8 > > - I have to clean it up :-)
9 > > I want to list all installed SLOTTED packages where more than one
10 > > version is installed. The old (deprecated) qpkg had the option "--dups".
11 > > What is the new! shiny! way of doing that?:-)
14 > Try dep from udept (from ecatmur's overlay). Use layman to get it:
15 >
16 > emerge -va layman
17 > layman -a ecatmur
18 > emerge -va udept
19 > dep --help
20
21 udept is in portage now, just emerge it.
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list