From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Kmail synching with IMAP4 account
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:34:23
1 Hi All,
2
3 Since the last update to kde-base/kmail-3.5.5-r1 I have noticed that my Sent
4 folder is not synched correctly with the server. The next time I synch with
5 the server after I send a message I get a response:
6
7 "Mails on the server in folder user_name@domain_name/inbox/sent-mail were
8 deleted. Do you want to delete them locally?
9 UIDs: 389"
10
11 Of course, I have to reply "No" otherwise I will not be able to retain a copy
12 of my sent message(s). It seems that the synching with the server is one way
13 only. Would you know what's changed with the latest update and whether this
14 is something I can fix myself, or if I should file a bug?
15 --
16 Regards,
17 Mick