From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: dev-libs/klibc-2.0.4-r2 fails to build
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 22:41:36
1 On Wednesday 25 Jan 2017 19:53:53 Jens Pelzetter wrote:
2 > Hello all,
3 >
4 > sorry, my misttake.
5 >
6 > the error message is:
7 >
8 > usr/klibc/sigsuspend.c:8:31: fatal error: klibc/havesyscall.h: No such
9 > file or directory
10 > #include <klibc/havesyscall.h>
11 >
12 > The output and the complete build log are attached.
13 >
14 > Any ideas how to solve this? Or is it a bug and I should fill a ticket
15 > at bugs.gentoo.org?
16 >
17 > Best regards
18 >
19 > Jens
20
21 I assume the problem is with your linux header files, because of the warnings
22 the elog has spewed out. Portage should have installed the correct linux
23 headers. Try emerging the latest stable linux-headers and then see if the
24 problem is gone:
25
26 emerge -uaNDv sys-kernel/linux-headers
29 Regards,
30 Mick