From: laurent <laurent@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] reload etc conf files
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:19:20
1 Alan McKinnon a écrit :
2 > On Monday 30 March 2009 17:20:44 Mike Kazantsev wrote:
3 >
4 >> On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:25:10 +0200
5 >>
6 >> laurent <laurent@××××××××××××.org> wrote:
7 >>
8 >>> I finished etc-updates with a lot of files, is there a way or even need
9 >>> to make all application reload the updated configuration files?
10 >>>
11 >> Not quite what you asked, but there's easy way to check if there are
12 >> any processes still using pre-update (non-existing now) libs:
13 >>
14 >> lsof | grep 'DEL.*lib' | cut -f 1 -d ' ' | sort -u
15 >>
16 >> "lsof" here is sys-process/lsof (not part of the @system afaik).
19 > He asked about config files updated via etc-update, not about libs updated via
20 > emerge
23 yes it was usefull, I saw around fifteen process not updated so I did a
24 reboot, and it's fine :)
25 thanks guys
26 L