From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 00:19:31
1 On May 15, 2012 7:11 AM, "Alecks Gates" <alecks.g@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 7:03 PM, Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info> wrote:
4 > >
5 > > On May 15, 2012 2:27 AM, "Michael Mol" <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > >>
7 > >> On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Alecks Gates <alecks.g@×××××.com>
8 wrote:
9 > >> >
10 > >> > Personally, gmail has given me a bad habit. It defaults to
11 > >> > top-posting in the web client, which I don't see how to change. But
12 > >> > at least on the desktop I can easily move formatting around. On the
13 > >> > Android client it seems rather archaic. Does anyone know how to
14 > >> > change to bottom-posting on either client?
15 > >>
16 > >> In Android, you can press "Reply in-line", but then you've got to
17 > >> navigate potentially large email threads using a tiny screen to get to
18 > >> the right place to reply. It's an ugly scenario.
19 > >>
20 > >
21 > > Meh, just saw your post and realized you've beaten me :-\
22 > >
23 > > Again, please allow me to plug the goodness of Swype... like I posted
24 > > before, it has *complete* cursor keys. Plus one very powerful key called
25 > > "Cursor Jump" that allows one to very quickly go to the topmost (or
26 bottom
27 > > most) line.
28 > >
29 > > Rgds,
30 >
31 > I've been quite set on my hardware keyboard for a while now (HTC G2).
32 > But perhaps I'll try out Swype eventually....
35 You can still use the hardware keyboard, after using Swype to mangle the
36 replied-to email :-)
37
38 Rgds,