From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Beast / BSE
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 17:53:29
1 Hi,
2
3 Beast BSE is a soft syntesizer for (beside others) Linux.
4
5 The application ( https://testbit.eu/wiki/Beast_Home ) needs
6 to be compiled from source and is not part of the portage.
7
8 Since I had bad experience with portage overlays (they (read:I)
9 screwed up my system lately ... typical level 8 failure) I
10 want to avoid that.
11
12 Unfortunately I came not farther than to the moment its configure
13 didn't show m the libpng and stopped doing its job.
14
15 Is there any step by step tutorial how to compile this beast
16 on (Gentoo) Linux?
17 Or does someone get a compilation done successfully on Gentoo?
18 How?
19
20 Thank you very much in advance for any help!
21 Best regards,
22 Meino