From: Gregory Fontenele <gregoryfontenele@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] http-replicator permissions
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 21:48:52
1 how it came out of that list?
2
3 On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 18:38, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
4
5 > On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 13:26:22 -0500, Dale wrote:
6 >
7 > > > You may do if you put $PORTDIR on NFS, but I am only sharing $DISTDIR.
8 >
9 > > I cheated and just shared /usrportage, distfiles and all. I wasn't to
10 > > clear on what I was doing in my reply up there.
11 >
12 > Even $PKGDIR? That's not a good idea unless you have identical hardware
13 > and USE flags.
16 > --
17 > Neil Bothwick
18 >
19 > When told the reason for Daylight Saving time the old Indian said...
20 > "Only a white man would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a
21 > blanket And sew it to the bottom of a blanket and have a longer blanket."
27 Atenciosamente,
28 Gregory Fontenele