From: cedric de crozant <cdecrozant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] libmysqlclient.so.15
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:58:28
1 hi,
2 i'm new to gentoo.
3 i have updated mysql 4.1.21 following the glsa advisory with glsa-
4 check -f
5 and now I have a problem !
6 in the httpd error log :
7 /usr/local/php5/bin/php: error while loading shared libraries:
8 libmysqlclient.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
9 directory
10
11 I had also the same problem starting up proftpd but i simply
12 recompiled proftpd without mysql support (i don't need it).
13
14 but for php, i'm really embarassed...
15
16 the lib is still there :
17 # find /usr -name libmysqlclient.so.15
18 /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15
21 i added the path in /etc/ld.so.conf with success...
22
23 i'm sure this must be really straightforward... maybe i just have to
24 recompile mysql with the right flags ?
25 maybe with -embedded ?
26
27 if anyone can help me fixing this !! thanks !!
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list