From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:16:15
1 On Tue, March 25, 2014 16:35, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
2 > The 21/03/14, Tom Wijsman wrote:
3 >> On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 07:10:49 -0500
4 >> Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >>
6 >> > So let's get this straight. You want most everyone on this list to
7 >> > change what they have to do to remove dups caused by you, instead of
8 >> > you changing what you do to fix the problem?
9 >>
10 >> Everyone else is okay with it, as only one in a thousand speaks up
11 >> about it; the problem rather is with that 0.1% than that it is with me,
12 >> as I just use mailing lists as they are supposed to be used.
13 >
14 > Yes.
15 >
16 > I want to be cc'ed on threads I'm involved in. That's just how it should
17 > be done and what almost everybody expects on technical mailing lists.
18
19 Nicolas,
20
21 It has already been determined that on this list we do not want extra CCs,
22
23 Please respect that and don't reopen this discussion.
26 Joost