From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: KDE? Get me out of here!
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:03:58
1 On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:17:26 -0800, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2
3 > Bingo! I'm OP, and kind of like the KDE look, and I'm used to where
4 > things are (except for the new K menu which I'm slowly adapting to).
5
6 I didn't bother adapting to it, I adapted it to me, you can switch back
7 to the old style menu.
8
9 > I know how to find things already, but indexing my gigabytes of game
10 > records is just silly.
11
12 The strigi settings allow you to choose which directories are indexed, so
13 you could keep it running but exclude those game records.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Sir! Romulan warbird decloaki»®õ÷üÁ NO CARRIER