From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Open source document management system
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 06:39:35
1 On Wednesday, August 1, 2018 8:19:50 AM CEST Bill Kenworthy wrote:
2 > Hi all
3 >
4 > I have been looking for an opensource document management system ...
5 > there are a few but none of the ones I have come across are in portage.
6 >
7 > Are there any DMS's in portage at all? Otherwise, can someone suggest
8 > ones worth trying as most seem suitable from their websites but its
9 > going to time and labor to start testing them outside portage?
10 >
11 > BillK
12
13 I haven't found many good ones.
14 I used "OpenKM" for a while as it is closest to my requirements.
15
16 I currently switched over to storing most documents on my NAS and am storing
17 project-related documents in the filemanager part of "eGroupware".
20 Joost