From: "ÿffffc1lvaro Castro" <alvcastro@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] openmotif behavior
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:12:28
1 Hello!
2
3 :-) I have to say that I managed to switch completely
4 to Linux!
5 I'm very happy with that, although I'm still using a
6 couple of closed-source programs (I cannot replace
7 them at these moments)
8
9 The problem I'm having with them (both) is that they
10 use openmotif (I believe, looking inside their /lib
11 files) and they have some collisions in its behavior
12 against enlightenment.
13
14 One of them is, for example, Maya7.0, which uses the
15 left button+ALT as combination for camera rotation.
16 The point is that the same input combination is used
17 by englithenment for Window resizing. Similarly
18 happens with ALT+MIDDLE button.
19
20 I'm using the enlightenment 16 (the normally
21 distributed in gentoo).
22
23 Do you know any way to supress this behavior for
24 enlightenment (or however), and, if possible, only for
25 the problematic windows.
29 Thank you very much for reading and trying to help!
34 Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
35 Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
36 http://correo.yahoo.es
37 --