From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] kdm + the DISPLAYMANAGER var.
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 02:26:38
1 Hi,
2
3 some time ago kdm was updated and after that it would not start
4 automagically at boot time as it done before, cause the /etc/init.d/kdm-
5 scritp fails.
6 I think the place were DISPLAYMANAGER is set, has been changed.
7 The docs I saw spoke of the places, where it is set before kdm
8 fails to start and where DISPLAYMANAGER is still set on my system.
9
10 What is the correct place to set DISPLAYMANAGER?
11
12 Kind regards,
13 mcc
19 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
20 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
21 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
22 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.