From: "Roman v. Gemmeren" <Strowi@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] apache2 update
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:21:01
1 Am 23.9.2005 schrieb "q-parser" <quickparser@×××××.com>:
2
3 >Hi.
4 >
5 >I've just updated my apache2 and I found out there were several changes
6 >done. I mean replacing apache2/conf/apache2.conf with apache2/httpd.conf
7 >and stuff. But it's not the issue. I have a problem with getting php
8 >back to work. In /etc/conf.d/apache2 there's that APACHE2_OPTS="-D
9 >DEFAULT_VHOST". I've added -D PHP4 there, restarted server, but it does
10 >still not parse any php file.
11 >
12 >q-parser
13
14 hi,
15
16 did you move your php.ini (and the other files) to /etc/apache2?
17 I had a hard time figuring this out..
18 With the new 'streamlined' layout, as far as i know, all config-file
19 were
20 moved from /etc/apache2/conf/ to /etc/apache2/
21
22 root@Yggdrasill strowi # ls /etc/apache2/
23
24 apache2-builtin-mods httpd.conf.bak mime.types php.ini vhosts.d
25 httpd.conf magic modules.d ssl
26
27 If that does not work you should have a look at the startup-errorlog from
28 apache2.
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list