From: CJoeB <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] What Gives - Anyone know?
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:10:07
1 Hi,
2
3 For the last little while (not sure when it started), Firefox will not
4 load .pdf files (also files with a .aspx extention) - it downloads them
5 and won't even display them if I try opening the pdf after download. I
6 have nppdf.so as a plugin. Opera displays these files just fine - I
7 have Opera installed as a backup when Firefox is giving me grief, but I
8 don't really like the browser interface. Guess I'm old school and stick
9 with what I am used to - I've always used Netscape, then Mozilla and
10 now, Firefox. Anyone else have the same issue and know what's going on
11 and if there is a solution?
12
13 Regards,
14