From: Laurence Perkins <lperkins@×××××××.net>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Crypt Ease Series
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 20:40:31
1 Yeah, the only reason I even bother to ask instead of just trashing them all is that it's doing a decent job of seeming like a clueless noob who barely knows English trying to start a discussion. So if that's the case then they should take this one chance to say so clearly and distinctly.
2
3 But it's probably just a phishing program by someone who thinks they understand computers.
4
5 Is there a virus scanner checking the list attachments for blatant things at least?
6
7 LMP
8
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: Wol <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
11 Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 12:14 PM
12 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Crypt Ease Series
14
15 Given that anybody with half a clue knows NEVER to open unsolicited attachments, I'm verging on thinking it's phishing. Anyways, I'm THAT close to setting up an auto-delete rule on anything from him. The email address feels spammy, too ...
16
17 Cheers,
18 Wol
19