From: "Scott W. McMikle" <lxrules@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Recommendation
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 03:53:26
1 Here are the errors I receive when I attempt startx;
2
3 failed to load /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extentsions/libGLcore.so
4 failed to load module "GLcore" (loader failed, 7)
5 failed to load module "VESA" (module does not exist, 0)
6 failed to load module "kbd" (module does not exist, 0)
7 failed to load module 'mouse" (module does not exist, 0)
8 No Drivers Available
9
10