From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT - mbox to maildir conversion
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 11:57:07
1 Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>:
2
3 > I want to reconfigure my SMTP server from mbox to maildir. The problem
4 > is that I have hundreds of messages saved in imap folders in the mbox
5 > style. Is there a way to convert those folders to maildir style?
6
7 formail in combination with procmail.
8
9 You use formail to parse the MBOX file and then procmail to store
10 the mails in Maildirs.
11
12 Another way: Use mutt(ng). mutt can read mbox and write Maildir (amongst
13 other formats).
14
15 Alexander Skwar
16 --
17 Someone in DAYTON, Ohio is selling USED CARPETS to a SERBO-CROATIAN
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list