From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternatives to 2008.0 live-install CD
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 00:19:00
1 Here's something, fireballiso. Anybody used this? Gentoo-like, but
2 it's not in portage.
3
4 On 5/31/09, Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >>
6 >> Of course, both the wired and wireless interfaces are now supported by
7 >> the
8 >> kernel, so the latest auto-build may be suitable.
11 >> --
12 >> Neil Bothwick
15 > Hmm, how difficult is it cobble together an iso out of these? Afterall
16 > we don't need CDs anymore. Some kind of script would be cool.
17 >
18 > Matter-of-fact I still have the tarballs from my present install and
19 > they're just a ~month old.
20 >
21 > Maybe if I google for isobuilder, say...
22 >
23 > Maxim
24 >