From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] This nite's switch to "full multilib"
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 07:30:33
1 On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 19:46:39 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > Yea. We just batting ideas around. For me tho, it just turned into a
4 > nightmare. If I needed to change something, which file is it in? At
5 > one time I had a dozen or so files and digging through each one of them
6 > wastes time. If I have just one file, I open the file and do a ctrl f
7 > and type in what I am looking for. Of course, some of the script geeks
8 > prolly have a sneaky way of searching and finding out which file it is
9 > in but I'm not one of those, most days for sure.
12 grep :)
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 If at first you don't succeed, you'll get a lot of free advice from
19 folks who didn't succeed either.