From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /etc/conf.d/net postup help
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 23:44:15
1 >> I've tried a lot of stuff but I can't seem to get the postup syntax
2 >> right:
3 >>
4 >> postup() {
5 >> set -xv
6 >> if [[ ${IFACE} == "ath0" ]] ; then
7 >> iwconfig ath0 rate 2M
8 >> fi
9 >> return 0
10 >> }
11 >
12 > What is wrong, the syntax looks fine. Does running the iwconfig manually
13 > after connection work?
14
15 I can't test the computer that's having the issue right now, but it
16 outputs some strange stuff like:
17
18 /a/t/h/0/
19
20 during boot and the rate isn't locked down. Running the command
21 manually definitely works. I can get more specific info on the output
22 tomorrow, but please let me know if anything pops into your head.
23
24 - Grant
25 --
26 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list