From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE, sddm etc security. Plus LVM question.
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 12:47:38
1 Wols Lists wrote:
2 > On 19/03/2022 11:08, Dale wrote:
3 >> I have that installed here.  Question now is, is that what locks my
4 >> screen or is KDE/sddm/something else doing that besides xscreensaver.
5 >>  From my poking around, I don't think I'm using xscreensaver.  I'm
6 >> trying
7 >> to figure out how that works so I can get it to be used with KDE and any
8 >> other GUI I use.  Being able to use ctrl+alt=L would be a nice bonus.
9 >
10 > Try "Windows"-L. It works on my gentoo system here ...
11 >
12 > Cheers,
13 > Wol
14 >
15 > .
19 Doesn't work here.  I do have that key on my keyboard tho.  Don't recall
20 ever using it tho.  May do something.  lol
21
22 Dale
23