From: Scott Jones <scottjonesy@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nxclient question
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:39:28
1 On 7/11/05, fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org> wrote:
2 >
3 > I started up a nx server on a knoppix 3.8 system. The system username it
4 > sets up is "nxuser".
5 >
6 > I try to connect from my gentoo system, and the user it is trying to use
7 > to connect first to SSH is "nx".
8 >
9 > I have been unable to find where to change this. Note that this is not
10 > the nx username that you provide, it has to connect to SSH first.
11 >
12 > Any ideas?
13 >
14 > --
15 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
16 >
17 > Have you edited the allow users line in /etc/sshd_config so that it allows
18 user nx to connect? That was a problem I had recently in getting freenx to
19 work.
20
21 HTH
22