From: gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gtypist does not accept ru.typ
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:58:39
1 Sorry for double-posting, the previous copy of this message has been sent
2 only to Stroller and not to the gentoo-user mailing list.
3
4 2016-01-04 12:47 GMT+02:00 Stroller <stroller@×××××××.com>:
5
6 First of all, thank you for replying and excuse for the delay.
7
8 > A resend of this message, which I posted yesterday. Is the list dropping my mail?
9
10 Probably, yes, as I have received only this one.
11