From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any big gotcha's when update from several (5) mnths
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 19:50:26
1 On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 08:02:27 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > Way off topic for this list but the metaphor I'd use is that while
4 > hunched over my keyboard my computer suddenly grows arms, shoves it's
5 > hands up inside my rib cage, rips my hearts out and holds it over me
6 > while writhing on the floor I watch the world grow black.
7
8 Are multiple hearts a requirement?
9
10 > The world of trading is 99% boredom, 1% terror...
11
12 Tell that to UBS...
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 There's no such thing as a free lunch
19 ___Steve Ballmer, choking on a linuxburger