From: jarry@×××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] stage3 for notebook/pentium-m
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:22:08
1 Thanks to everyone who replied (Willie, Daniel, Todor...)
2
3 Just out of curiosity: how long (approximately) does it take
4 to install a common gentoo-desktop (with X+KDE) on a notebook
5 (pentium-m 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM)? So that I knew how much time
6 to reserve for it...
7
8 BTW, I'm a little afraid of possible overheating, as notebooks
9 are usually not expected to work under high load for long time...
10
11 Jarry
14 "Feel free" - 10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS/Monat ...
15 Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list