From: Ron Bickers <rbickers-list-gentoo-user@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] win4lin
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:30:20
1 On Fri August 26 2005 01:21 pm, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2
3 > > I have a modified gentoo-sources-2.6.11-r11 ebuild that I've been using
4 > > as an overlay and it's been working fine for me for months. I'll be
5 > > happy to share if anyone is interested.
6 >
7 > Yes please.
8
9 Ok. You can get the ebuild tree sys-kernel/win4lin-sources from here:
10
11 http://www.logicetc.com/~rbickers/win4lin-sources.tar.bz2
12
13 Also, it appears the base and extras for that version are no longer
14 available, so you'll need to put them in /usr/portage/distfiles; the rest of
15 the needed sources can still be fetched.
16
17 http://www.logicetc.com/~rbickers/genpatches-2.6.11-14.base.tar.bz2
18 http://www.logicetc.com/~rbickers/genpatches-2.6.11-14.extras.tar.bz2
19