From: Joshua D Doll <joshua.doll@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] start X at startup without a login manager
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:21:08
1 Florian Philipp wrote:
2 > fei huang schrieb:
3 >
4 >> I don't have any "xdm", "gdm" stuff but would like to start my windows
5 >> manager directly at startup, cause I'm the only one that use it.
8 > You know that this is a possible security thread? Anyone who has access
9 > to your computer can simply press Ctrl+Alt+F1 and enter the console
10 > session you used to start x-server.
11 > Locking your X-session won't help against that.
14 You can disable vt switching with:
15
16 Option "DontVTSwitch" "boolean" in the server section of the xorg.conf
17
18 --Joshua Doll