From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Should I install pulseaudio to solve my phonon audio problems?
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 02:27:36
1 If at all possible avoid it!
2
3 I installed it awhile back for similar reasons ... I needed a BT headset
4 that some programs could only use via pulse.
5
6 Since then (and currently) audio only seems to work sporadicly with
7 strange, and hard to trace problems - its reputation as a pita to work
8 with is well earned in my experience.
9
10 :(
11 BillK