From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rescue cd for zfs 2.1 or thereabouts
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 12:13:49
1 On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 05:51:38 -0400,
2 Miles Malone wrote:
3 >
4 > What is it makes you think system rescue cd isnt compatible with
5 > gentoo? it's built on arch these days, but it's still the go-to
6 > rescue and install CD, and I cannot imagine it being an issue. I
7 > suggest giving it a go and make sure it mounts your ZFS array without
8 > issues, and go from there.
9 >
10 > It's still the USB boot image I use for absolutely everything in gentoo
11 >