From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: KDE nepomuk memory usage
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 22:53:32
1 Alexander Puchmayr <alexander.puchmayr <at> linznet.at> writes:
4 > How many memory is reasonable for virtuoso to use?
5 > I just had a view via htop, and I was surprised to see virtuoso-t processes
6 > occupying more than 1.5 GB (!), althoug there is a maximum of 128MB defined.
7
8 iotop (in portage) may help....?
9
10 There is another app, that I've never tried but folks rave
11 about, memtop, but it's not in portage.
14 A while back, I posted about Ftrace (function trace) and some
15 non portage ebuild, that may help.
16
17 hth,
18 James