From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] More weird portage behavior
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:50:43
1 On Sunday 01 March 2009 19:42:05 Grant wrote:
2 > I'm getting more weird portage behavior and I don't see how to solve
3 > this. I've tried un-emerging and re-emerging ffmpeg to no avail.
4 > Please let me know if you have any ideas.
5 >
6 > # emerge -avDuN world
7 ^
8 This
9 entirely conflicts with
10
11 > New USE are correctly set, but --newuse wasn't requested, so an
13 this.
14
15 What version of portage are you on? Try mask it, downgrade, and try again. If
16 that fixes, I strongly suspect you have uncovered a bug that needs reporting.
19 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com