From: Matthias Fechner <idefix@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Reinstall all packages needed by vim
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 08:57:12
1 Hi,
2
3 I tried today to build vim but it fails.
4 Now I want to make sure all packages needed by vim are installed
5 correctly. To do this I decided to reinstall all packages need be vim.
6
7 I checked the man page of emerge but could not found an option for this.
8
9 Is there a possibility to reinstall all packages needed by vim?
12 Thanks
13 Matthias
14
15 -- "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
16 build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to
17 produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." --
18 Rich Cook
19 --
20 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list