From: brettholcomb@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] Card games in portage
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:40:02
1 Try the kde game set. I can't remember off the top of my head (and I'm not near the system) what it's called.
4 > From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
5 > Date: 2006/03/28 Tue AM 02:43:21 EST
6 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
7 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Card games in portage
8 >
9 > Ted Ozolins wrote:
10 >
11 > >pysol. you have to emerge python with tcltk use flag in order for it to
12 > >work. Pysol contains just about every card game you can imagine.
16 > Yea, I have that one though. I was wondering if there were any more
17 > though. I looked in /usr/portage but they are not sorted by card or
18 > anything. I do like Pysol though and you do need that flag too.
19 >
20 > Thanks,
21 >
22 > Any more neat card games?